Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 10: Famous Last Words

I can't believe it! Week 10 is over already. In just 6 more weeks, the semester will be over and winter break will begin. Although, I think for many of us, winter break will really just be the beginning of the December intersession! The busy life of the college student, eh?

Another round of testing has passed, so this week has been a little bit slower. I've been trying to use this additional time to finish up my second story for my storybook, but I've had a little bit of writers block. I think I know where I want the tale to go, but it has been difficult to come up with the appropriate language to direct it there. Hopefully with some coffee and a little luck I can get it finished up.


With the Principles of Physiology test out of the way, the normal lectures have resumed. This Thursday, however, we are supposed to have a guest lecturer. I am excited to see what they have to add to the class, but it has also been strongly suggested that we may have a quiz that day; something I am not so excited about.

With OU Texas canceling physics lab two weeks ago, and the lab practical last week, this week has been the first real physics lab I've done in a while. It was an interesting lab measuring the angles of reflection from different types of mirrors and through quartz crystals. The lights in the classroom had to be off for the experiment to work properly, but this did made it a little difficult to set up.

Organic Chem lab was short and sweet this week. Although I have to go directly to work after class, getting out of class early allowed me to get off of work early, which allowed me to go to sleep before 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment